• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Outland Attack v1.6

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Scionic
Humans VS. Orcs
Back in the day...

This map is not complete... i am still going 2 b adding more details to it.
This map has minor icon problems that i already know about.

Fun map; similar to DOTA... but a lot harder
my friends and I took 1hr 30 min to complete a 2v2 match...

THINGS TO LOOK FOR!

1. CTF - There are capture points in the middle for each team in all 3 lanes, when captured they provide +1 to income and super creeps... Alliance and Horde Flag, doesnt mattr which flag is put in2 it, will activate the Capture Point. doubles the hp of the units and increases the attack power

2. Ranks - Varying on how many Hero Kills you get, u will recieve a "rank"

5-Private - Nothing
10-Lieutenant - Rifle (10,000 RG, 25dmg, 5 sec stun)
15-Major - Battle Roar (+10 dmg affects buildings, Heroes, and units) (item form)
20-General - Nothing
25-Admiral - 2nd hero (another "soul" to select hero #2)

3. Reputation- how many hero kills you have = Reputation

4. Secret Shops... 4 REAL - The Secret shops r "invisible" & there r only 2 ways 2 reveal them (1 on each side)
1. Wards - 1000g each... but 3 charges...
2. Guardian's Item - lvl 10 Guardian holds a "Gem" which gives major boosts to everything... but has a ability on it whn activated reveals hidden units... this becomes very useful

gettin better and better everyday

Keywords:
Humans vs Orcs
Contents

Outland Attack v1.6 (Map)

Reviews
18:08, 26th Jan 2009 Rui: Do not upload multiple versions of your map. This resource also appears to be incomplete. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

M

18:08, 26th Jan 2009
Rui:
Do not upload multiple versions of your map. This resource also appears to be incomplete.
[highlight]Rejected[/code].

Level 1
Gettin bttr... was kinda bad @ 1st (no offense) but i've had fun w/ da map
3.5/5
(wrk on it more)

EDIT:
those r soon 2 b added... the only "incomplete" part is the lane which i fixed... (told Scionic and he now knows)

the other parts r 2 b added l8r to improve the map and its playing abilities

eventually when i get more and more posts, and the map gets closer towards completion i will get this map hosted online by any means necessary...

Last edited by a moderator: