• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Outland Attack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Back in the "Good Old Days" there was Humans Vs Orcs
I read a Warcraft II strategy guide after many MANY years and i decided to make this map

NOT COMPLETE!!!!!!

I will be finishing up hostile creep respawn & adding a kill chart (creep kill/hero kill etc)
Items are not done ether but are gettin there.

Looking for helpful criticism.

PLZ HOST THIS!
I am unable to host this map b/c my internet and connection doesn't allow it (somewhat old computer 2002)

when my map is complete and totally finished i will add the names of ppl who helped me make this map.

Currently it is me and my friends:

Scionic1 / Scionic (varying on server)
RadiantEclipse (West)
ZiPaCoLi (West)
dimside222 (East)

Keywords:
orcs,humans,war
Contents

Outland Attack (Map)

Reviews
09:30, 30th Nov 2008 Rui: Do not submit incomplete maps.

M

09:30, 30th Nov 2008
Rui:
Do not submit incomplete maps.

Level 31
Poorly develop map with lot's of memory leak and error.

And from your map description, it seems like it was incomplete as well which make this map utterly useless and pointless.

For me, posting a incomplete map is equalvilent of posting a trash. Map section is not a place for you to post incomplete map. I suggest you to post it at map development section if you have any incomplete map that need opinion.

And based on the map condition, I would said the quality it too low and beyond repair. If you fix this map, it would probably take a extremely long time to do so.

My suggestion ? Delete this map from your computer files and start a fresh one.