• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attack of the RABBITS!v1.6

Some mad scientists intentionally mutate a rabbit, which then reproduces as fast as only a rabbit can. Defend your base camp! Updated so hunter die. Soon putting in objectives for less confusion. Please post if there's errors so i can fix it!

Keywords:
rabbit, attack of the rabbits, multiply
Contents

Attack of the RABBITS!v1.6 (Map)

Reviews
04:00, 2nd Oct 2008 VGsatomi: Approved since its an orignal and functioning map, but thats about it. Objectives were not very clear, Human players had a clear advantage. The rabbit kept getting swarmed marines with unlimited hitpoints. Most bnet...

M

04:00, 2nd Oct 2008
VGsatomi: Approved since its an orignal and functioning map, but thats about it. Objectives were not very clear, Human players had a clear advantage. The rabbit kept getting swarmed marines with unlimited hitpoints. Most bnet players would quit in the first minute. Terrain was very plain, however the above and below ground view changed were interesting.

Level 6
I did udate the map so Rabbits can win easier. Use underground!
Since i currently have no objectives in-game:
Rabbits-attack hunters and destroy base camp, it is automatically attacked when certain rabbits are near it.
Humans-Eliminate the rabbit infestation. Destroy all rabbit mothers and you win, remember to use the teleporter to search for the mines, one of the teleporters lead to the mines, which lead underground (hard to win without going underground!)

Last edited:
Level 6
Ohh you have no commet til now i test your map ;)

I can't understand whats the use of the mines and the underworld. When i type -mine my rabbit dissapear and everything is black if i type -down my rabbit diiabear and i get a tunnel. Next point is that i bought a item in this shop after i bought it 20 or more gunners spawned and killed me. The mapdesign isn't very well you should work on this.
And please explain me the thin with down and mines

Level 2
What's that for an video? HHHHmmmmmmmmm.......... don't know! You have a good idea, but how can i go in underground? :cq: And you know that you can test the map offline.

Level 6
What's that for an video? HHHHmmmmmmmmm.......... don't know! You have a good idea, but how can i go in underground? :cq: And you know that you can test the map offline.

Read my earlier post, if u r rabbits build a tunnel, if u r humans find the mines.
As for testing, HOW CAN I TEST OFFLINE WITH ONLY ONE PERSON?!?!?!
Also, this is the first cinematic i ever made, so don't expect it 2 b good.