• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Out of Memory after External Commands on Save

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I have a suspicion this either caused by too many triggers/scripts or it's caused by a handful of specific triggers/scripts, but I'm not sure/

Anyone else have the problem when they're trying to save they hit the external commands and it redoes the structs that it slows your comp and says "Out of Memory"?

I'd like to resolve this anamoly.

Attached is the map in question. Try it for yourself by removing the 3rd \ of "\\\!external call" from AutoIndex's library and saving. (You'll need JASSHelper or JNGP to do this.)

Thanks for taking a look!

Attachments

• 11th Vampire.w3x
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Level 13
For whatever reason my JNGP is special. It never receives that error. Or perhaps it's just some update I had to do to get something working (I have the newest blizzard.j and common.j file in my setup) That error is a separate problem altogether, but I doubt it's what's causing the problem since my other maps compile fine with external commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.