• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Other] String DIII maps together -> error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I don't know where else to ask.

Anyway, I've been trying to string the Diablo III maps made by Booody into one "campaign". Actually, all I want to do is to be able to pick one hero in map1 and carry him/her over to the other maps via game cache.

So I made the usual triggers. However, when trying to save it gives me an error message that "set Balls.i=i is not a type that allows syntax". This is something that is already in Booody's first map, not done by me.

I used Newgen WE and also dled the adic helper from this site. I don't know much about WE enhancing tools and such (and JASS in general) so I can't figure out how to avoid that error.

So my request would be to string Booody's DIII maps together into a campaign where you can carry your hero over with items etc. It would be enough for me that this works in SOLO.

I guess I could be able to do this myself if someone could explain to me how to avoid that error message.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.