• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

ORIGINAL loap make your own gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
What was the point to this? There are so many 'LOAPs' that I don't even think anyone pays attention to who made the newest most senseless version or who add this and that etc. It's not really that big of an acheivment making a half-assed modification of this age-old game anyways.

Level 13
ME AND SHEEPLORD MADE LOAP MAKE YOUR OWN GANG, ALL THESE OTHER FAGGOTS ARE FAKES.

I'm getting sick of these "LOAP MAKE YOUR OWN GANG" maps that are claimed to be created by about 30 different people, wanna know why? Because me and SheepLord on us west created Loap make your own gang. We didn't put our name on it because it wasn't done and we accidently released a unprotected version. I just came here to post that we are the original creators and not these other faggots that are stealing our map, and that we have enough proof from even the first versions to prove anyone who doubts it. I go to epic war a few times and I decided to search "Loap balanced" (The original name), and I get a few games with the creator as "None" or "???", and that even happens if I search "Loap make your own gang". That ??? is me and SheepLord. Anyhow, just posting because of this confusion on who made that game, and I am pretty sad that our game has been taken by tons of people, and claimed as their own. If you ever wanna play or test the game, come to us west, bai.

no offence but just like a fellow member said , there are too many LOAP's already . Btw , yes , some people are copycats , a perfect example is a member named Darkfang

Status
Not open for further replies.