• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Order to move after casting a spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So I need to fix an issue. I'm making a hero defence map and there are bosses moving to portal (I use Order (Triggering unit) - move to). Bosses also can cast some spells and here I got a problem - after casting a spell by trigger its previous order will be interrupted and after, e.g., player hero dying it won't go anywhere. Ordering it to move right after casting a spell will interrupt its spell casting and change its combat target as well.
How can I natively order them to move to some point after casting (or other orders) without any of above things?
P.S: Sorry, I can't post the triggers, because they're totally Russian :grin: But I hope you got the main idea.

Level 2
rulerofiron99, tried it and it worked, but what about changing unit's combat target :) I was thinking, wouldn't it be better if every 5 seconds we'll be picking if there's no enemy around and then order to move? The only problem with that one I don't know how to check that condifion for all 4 the same bosses coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.