• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ordering to cast spells?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i was trying to do the "create invis unit and order it to cast a spell". Something isnt working. I want it to cast a custom spell but all there is to cast are the preset spells in the list. How do i do a trigger that is "order unit to cast a spell from all of spells in object editor" ?

Level 40
you have o use JASS, probably xD. these presets just reference orderstrings, like Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt really is just "stormbolt". you have to use the proper JASS func ( or WeU ) and imput the Orderstring of the ability you are trying to activvate. anyways, however, im pretty sure every orderstring possible are in the Issue Order funcs.

Level 2
Me i didnt did it in jass and it worked... if the base spell u used is in this preset... make the unit cast this preset. thats what i did but i dont know if summons are there...

have luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.