• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orcs Must Die!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Has anyone played Orcs Must Die! and Orcs Must Die!2 from Steam? It's a tower defense/action RPG, which is one of the funnest combinations ever. You play as a warmage with an arsenal of spells and classic traps and try to stop a mob of orcs from reaching a rift. The charm of the game is how simple and classic it is. There's not really a storyline; you just jump in and set traps for orcs!
With Orcs Must Die!2, they added co-op gameplay, which is a lot of fun as well.
Has anyone else played it?

Level 12
You're both right, in my opinion. They're trying to redeem the game by adding expansions, but it's not helping much. The first one was a lot more fun because of the weavers, and it seemed more challenging. The second one made it super easy to kill lots of orcs at once, so orc for orc, it's not as satisfying.

Level 12
i never played either but i knew it wasnt a good sign when i heard about the second one so soon after the first

Well, that's no reason to not try the first one. The first one was amazing. I would almost change nothing about it.

Advertisement?

It sounds a bit fun but not something I would spend money on.

No, ha ha, it had just been months since I had posted and no one had replied.
There's a demo you can play on Steam that gives you a very good idea of the game if you want to just try it out. I heartily recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.