• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orcish Warlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
I need an Warlord-looking Orc with heavy armor on like this :fp:
314p5oh.jpg
2rcr7uv.jpg

It can be any interpretation of an orc warlord as long as it looks remotely but noticeably close to the screenshot i gave. I also need him to be wielding this weapon: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=21679#modelviewer (same as the one in the screenshot)

Level 11
Perhaps I should + rep you for having so much rep?

Ok, once I get back from the doctor ill try to skin Blademaster and see if someone can alpha it out for me. :D

EDIT: Back, and I realised that if I did Blademaster he wouldnt have any shoulder pads unless you attached them. Oh well?

Last edited:
Level 11
I would give you a pic, but as I just stated my eyes burned out. Well, i guess I learned something. Never ever ever ever skin Blademaster to be armored. Ill need to go to the Eye doctor to get new eyes now. Btw, I found a problem while skinning. Since BM has shorts, I cant skin it to look like he has plated pants and boots. so i only did the top for now.

Level 7

Attachments

• KalimdorsRevenge.mdx
    4.2 KB · Views: 40
  • KalimdorsRevenge.blp
    86.5 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.