• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orcish Spearthrower & Fel Orc Spearthrower

An orc that throws spears at enemies. Done for request and inspired by some other models. Based on Bandit Spear thrower.

Please give Credits if you use it. Don't distribute and don't modify it in any way without my permission. Thanks.

THE YEAR IS 2021 NOW!

ADINIZ needed a Fel version of this model. I made him one.

Keywords:
Orc, spear, spear thrower, brutish, bandit
Previews
Contents

Fel Orc Spearthrower (Model)

Fel Orc Spearthrower Portrait (Model)

Orcish Spearthrower (Model)

Orcish Spearthrower Portrait (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 12th of February, 2008 Approval status: Approved Rating: (4) Recommended Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
Level 1
This is a pretty cool model. Haven't had a chance to use it yet because I am having problems getting this and other models into a campaign. I've imported them, but when I test the map it they aren't there. Any suggestions?

just set texture path of grunt texture to that of chaos grunt's using mdxpather to get fel orc version.

on an unrelated note: why is there Orcish Spearthrower after General Frank at Submitted by ? im sure the model didnt submit itself (lol)

That was an error from the old-old resource system. It kinda took the models name and re-used it somehow.

Level 2
Great model! I'd really like to use the Fel Orc version, unfortunately it does not seem to work on patch 1.27b...

Last edited:
Great model! I'd really like to use the Fel Orc version, unfortunately it does not seem to work on patch 1.27b...
Try this one. I use textures in the model that do not exist in older versions.
I recommend you to update to the newer version though.

Attachments

• FelOrcSpearThrower_for1.27.mdx
    100.9 KB · Views: 7
Level 2
Try this one. I use textures in the model that do not exist in older versions.
I recommend you to update to the newer version though.
It works! You are awesome, thank you. I might update again in the future, but was not a huge fan of needing an internet connection to load the game.