• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Warrior

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: FriendlyHost
My very first model (that is not just a rip)
Made it because I'm tired of seeing so many maps using the regular Hellscream model.
Maybe it's usefull for RPGs.
Give credits if you want to

PS:In the pic the model uses a custom texture

Updates: Fixed animations

Keywords:
Dude,Blade,Shield,Greenskin,Orc,Horde
Contents

Orc Warrior (Model)

Orc Warrior (Model)

Reviews
17:02, 11th Dec 2010 anarchianbedlam: He has no alternate animations, why does he turn red during stand 3 and 4? General Frank: The edits are too small anyway.

M

17:02, 11th Dec 2010
anarchianbedlam: He has no alternate animations, why does he turn red during stand 3 and 4?

General Frank:
The edits are too small anyway.

Level 49
255 kb big?

yeah actually it is kinda big. size for model like this only play around 100 kb+
i think Mdlvis will help you with the size. it has an optimizer function that decreases size by half i think.

and yeah i really think the model looks cool^_^ i can see many use for this

Level 10
anarchianbedlam: He has no alternate animations, why does he turn red during stand 3 and 4?

As you might know, Hellscream doesn't use Stand Third and Stand Fourth animations ingame, removing them of letting them be would be the same thing, the only problem is that I don't know how to remove animations, a tool suggestion is welcome