• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Pirate/Captain

Made this model for my pirate/sea map, has new animation for hook attack and new spell from normal grunt spell, has a portrait.

I will try to add an Icon later once I figure how to.

tell then your thoughts... I hope you like it!

Special thanks to

Sirbancal who was amazing and provided icons :)

Yaaaaaaar!
Previews
Contents

Orc pirate Icon (Icon)

Orc Pirate/Captain (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Approved, but consider fixing some stuff first: ·Attack-2 produces the blood bug the first time they attack. It's not gamebreaking, but it's there and it's easily fixable in the text editor. ·Since the Attack-2 doesn't start in the same position as...
Level 12
Look great. But a captain is nothing without a crew.

Ever thought of making a deckhand? An orc with like barefeet, two hands, two eyes, and just a bandana?

Approved, but consider fixing some stuff first:
·Attack-2 produces the blood bug the first time they attack. It's not gamebreaking, but it's there and it's easily fixable in the text editor.
·Since the Attack-2 doesn't start in the same position as Stand Ready, it would never look smooth unless reanimated (he looks like he's dancing, sorta). Consider making it a Spell instead.

Now, for the suggestions:
·The black feather could be teamcoloured instead, as they lack some TC at the moment (he just has a TC pauldron and a itty bit of a bandana).
·A version with a tattered Horde symbol or a Bloodsail Buccaneer symbol would be awesome too.

All in all, amazing job.