• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

ORC Lands RPG (need everything, i have only terrain samples))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
ORC Lands RPG

well, i plan a new rpg with barrens based terrain. i dont know the story or the characters or the heros,i just have some terrains! Check'em out!

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 448
  • Guild.jpg
    Guild.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 448
  • City owerview.jpg
    City owerview.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 2,810
  • co2.jpg
    co2.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 776
  • Village.jpg
    Village.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 3,318
Last edited:
Level 4
hey if you need story give me a shout... your terrainning and city design is fantastic i would love to be a part of this project.. story/ lore writing and character creation are my main focus's .

any way... if you need a story writer feel free. i will knock you up something good and quick

love adzy

Level 18
Decent - yes, good - no

First one - to bare, not enough shrubery, rocks, trees gorwing out from sand, the use of blizzard cliffs is terrible.

Seconds one - cool, but trees that grow on the mountain look bad, tileset usage is also bad

Third one - too much buildings looks messy, the road looks bad, the city needs more life just looks boring.

Fourth - this i found the best, but the crates and barels on the cliff in the back look bad

Level 4
ok, listen up... because i have not so much time these days I can attach my incomplete maps for download, to be finished in the hands of some terrainers, writers and trigger makers. Shall I attach the maps???
(they are around 5-6, most of them VERY incomplete)

Level 4
this is my attempt to make people love orcs, to see them have everything the other races, have, but transformed into a wilder version

Level 4
Hey Karghool, love the terrain work. I would gladly take on these maps if you want. I can develop them into something, recruit a couple people and get them going. Just give me the go ahead and the maps if your keen.

Level 4
no, i'm workin on a much bigger project now, you will see screenshots of my best orc city ever (using ultimate terrain map). credits go to me , and anyone has my permission to take them and modify them. I would gladly see some work done... its fine by me

Level 4
cool... looks good... good luck with the new project... it sounds very interesting and i cant wait to see some progress on it.

cheers

adzy

Status
Not open for further replies.