• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Cliff / Ground texture tileset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
So i was looking around skin textures, all very awesome ground, cliff textures, and then i got to the end, and realized there are no orcish tilesets :O. I got to thinking that with so many people loving orcs as much as i do :D there would be a lot of people making orcish campaigns, I personally am working on an orcish project atm. SO, why not? it could be a cliff to be used as walls (dalaran tilesets) and a ground texture to go along with it, after i had these 2 things on my mind i found this pic in WoW site:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/images/warsong-gulch/warsong-gulch.jpg

look at the outer wall in the horde station thing on the right, look closely at it. It looks so orc. I think if anyone would try to make such texture for cliffs, it just has to be somewhere along those lines. Thank you for reading, I would greatly apreciate it if this was done :D

Status
Not open for further replies.