• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Cliff Wall texture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I need a cliff wall Texture for the map me and my partner are making. Anything like that would be nice.

Level 12
Alright I will quote from my description in my P.M. that I sent

These are hastily erected walls used to provide support for the base. These are not permanent or the most sturdy of structures.

I was invisioning something taht kinda looked like concrete but was a more sandish tan color. I have no idea how to skin tiles and I need one for our map (WIP Pics here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=296125#post296125 at third to last post). it will be used on the walls of the base camp. If you need anymore ideas or a better description, I will get you one.

Level 35
Got it... the path should be:
ReplaceableTextures\Cliff\Y_Cliff1.blp (or to replace other cliff change the Y, look in the MPQ to find out.
This is how it looks:

If you wanted something changed tell. I was unsure of the age periode so this is an older age sandbag wall...
Edit: I am trying to fix what Pyritie noticed... for some reson It proves rather hard... Updated screenshot, now it looks a little better.

Last edited:
You still have a lot of work to do.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 96
Level 35
You still have a lot of work to do.
Ya I do now of those ones.. the better I said was meant to Chaos Overlord that wanted an other tree type / color.
And yes those places are a pain in the ass, I tryid remaking them many many times, ends up looking nearly the same... whe I got time again (after movie contest I will maybe try agian to fix it. Else I think Chaos Overlord can use them....

What the cirkel in the center pointing out?

Status
Not open for further replies.