• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Chef

An orc chef dude by me. I hope it's not missing anything.
Use it to sell meat and anything of that sort. Useful in RPG I guess?

Update:
changed the texture of cleaver

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this....

You have my permission to edit this! And of course, all of my other models too.
You can even post the edited model here too, I don't really care much, cheers mate.

Keywords:
RPG, Shop, Meat, Chef, Dude, Orc
Contents

Orc Chef (Model)

Reviews
Misha 29th May 2013 Moderator's Review: xD awesome idea. although you could give some more shape to the cooking hat oh his. and also.. maybe you could make anim like.. him coming to the table and chopping off that meat piece, and then...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
29th May 2013
Moderator's Review:

xD awesome idea. although you could give some more shape to the cooking hat oh his. and also.. maybe you could make anim like.. him coming to the table and chopping off that meat piece, and then putting it in the pot. and maybe alternate anim without the peon, meat and fire out cool, now just make that chef hat a lill bit more natural-ish and less rigid and wrap the wood stuff, cleaver handle and cauldron to show a lill bit more detail than this

it's pretty useful and neat, works fine ingame, so i'll approve it.. although you could change the handle of the cleaver that shows in alternate anim, and also you could add small chop sound when the dude cuts the meat or whacks the cleaver into the chop block

Roland

R

Roland

LOL I like it! It's good for a Orcish cooking show! xD 10/10+

Level 2
I like it :D and i think if you can make the 2 race human and elf a chef it will be AWESOOMEEE..

5/5

Level 20
I agree with you uncle dude, but the thing is....I'm lazy.
I might do something...when I'm not what I feel like now.

@eubz
Who needs pants when orcs have swag.

About the human version thing, yeah, if you guys want just go ahead and edit this, insert a peasant and use the same old bones from this model. I'm like, seriously lazy.

I agree with you uncle dude, but the thing is....I'm lazy.
I might do something...when I'm not what I feel like now.

@eubz
Who needs pants when orcs have swag.

About the human version thing, yeah, if you guys want just go ahead and edit this, insert a peasant and use the same old bones from this model. I'm like, seriously lazy.
I know that feeling. :vw_sad: Just wait, with the time the desire of making new stuff or improving the old will come again. :wink: