• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Import] Open trigger for Recovered Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi everyone , I would like to ask, how can I edit the trigger from a map recovered by MPQ master and w3x2ini, when I add it to WE. everything is normal, only the trigger is nothing to display, but the game still works normally . 😢

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-18 144314.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-18 144314.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2021-12-18 144341.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-18 144341.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 28

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You will have to copy the script from the war3map.j into a custom script trigger and wire it in using vJASS features. Wiring it in to the map usually involves deleting lobby setup functions and renaming automatically generated functions and variables so that they do not conflict. The library or scope initializer mechanics can be used as the entry point to these renamed automatically generated functions as Warcraft III will no longer implicitly call them.

This requires some JASS scripting knowledge to perform. Chances are you will need significant knowledge to modify the trigger script from that point on. If the trigger script was obfuscated or optimised then you might need to be very skilled or very patient to make changes to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.