• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Open Source]Extraterrestrial Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well I've been working for a month and a half on this map. I stopped working on it back in may. I've gotten good feedback from the friends I've been testing with this and many random people from battle.net

So I've decided to make it open source for someone to make it into a great map
Be sure to give me credit

ExtraTerrestrial Warfare
A map by Huntere15
OBJECTIVE AND ABOUT:
Your goal is to destroy all other opposing teams for control of the planet.
Features:
-3 completed races at the moment. 1 in progress
-25 unique units each race with different abilities and advantages.
-Strategic Terrain
-Naval Warfare
Future things to come:
That's what you make
RACES:
Necrubians-

This race relies on the queen laying eggs which hatch into spiderlings that can be upgraded in a huge techtree.
Advantage- Massive numbers
-DIsadvantage- easily killable

Sporks-

Space orks - This is a build, fight upgrade race they have many units and vehicles.
Advantages- Almost all units deal splash damage, expendable units and many upgrades and high defence
Disadvantages- Not a ton of hp and speed.

The Cyborgs-

This race operates similar to the Spork race. however there are significant differences. All of their units run on a battery. Once this battery is depleted they die. Larger units use more energy but start with much more. This forces the player to create recharge stations across the map. However the cyborg race is extremely powerful and have access to nuclear technology.

Advantage- High Hp, damage, defence
disadvantage- slow at gathering crystal, slow and run on battery

The Terran

^^Note: Image is old and does not include all terran units
This is the race in progress. They counter the Sporks
Advantage- Fast fire rate and movement speed
Disadvantage- Very low hp and defence

Credits are listed in the game quest menu.

Screenshots? I didn't feel like taking any. Go ingame and you'll see.

Well I hope someone can countinue this and make something epic out of it. Be sure to credit me for making the original

Attachments

• ET warfare.w3x
    6.4 MB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.