• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Open Rpg double map project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Project YurZ RPG

The Yuz Rpg [alpha]

Current workers:

Elkyur /- Commands
Darkhorse08 - Alliance map terrains
And some other hiveworkshop users are right now useless, because 1 is triggerer and other is
objector.

- YOU CAN POST YOUR OWN IDEAS AND COMMENTS ABOUT THIS MAP! -

-IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME WITH THIS BIG WORK, Example terrains PLEASE CONTACT ME, EVERY SMALL HELP WILL BE CREDITED IN MAPS CREDITS -

1.0 Basic Information
The Yuz Rpg is new Open Rpg where Hordes fights against Alliance. The map can be also called
"Multiplayer campaining", because it haves few maps. And haves different chapters for both Horde
and Alliance.

2.0 Maps.
As I asid Yuz Rpg will have few different maps, save code will work for every maps. But only If
you saved in right location (Example. Where map ends.). First my Idea was to make only 2 different
maps. But I thing that if we create 2 fast. 2 more maps is not so hard. so If its campaining it
needs to have many maps. The bad side of this is that, you cant change map while playing, so when
you switch map you need to host another map. But good sides are that, that there can be more creep
custom models and different buildings. And more theritory to play on.

2.1 Alliance Map
The Alliance map is summer/fall terrains/And some where winter. With Width 224 and Height 256
[Mini map Prewiev coming soon]
In North central is the Alliance head city " Kingsridge Retreat" In both sides is bridge to the
lower level creeps (1-5 Level). In Norter is only see and In souther goes way to the little
stronger creeps (Level 5-10). The road continues in different ways. In Southeast is Alliance town
"Old Bellhart", In southwest is Horde Town "Ironford". And in west goes way to the Alliance coast
town "Watertown Hill". In south goes very long way to the Forest (25-75 level creeps). In Fork way
goes to different ways... In south centeral is arena, where are different monsters and bosses to
defeat and its pvp arena too. In both sides of arena are "International citys" Where are a lot of
different nations. There you cant attack Horde heroes. And Horde heroes cant attack alliance
heroes. You can soon see full map Prewiev, So I don't need to explain everything.

2.2 Horde Map
The Horde map has Summer/Fall and Hot terrains. With Widts 224 and Heigth 256
[Mini map Prewiev coming soon]
In South central is Orcs Headquarter "Lower Breckcity". In both ways of it are easy creeps (1-5
Level). Way goes to the north. Where Forks in many different locations. Many towns etc...
(Information coming soon) In North central is "Minigames arena" And in both ways are internation
towns. As I said full map Prewiev will come soon.

2.3 Dungeon Underground Map
The Dungeon map terrain are dungeon. 256x256 *Bit Laggy, can be done little smaller. The Map is
for high leveled. For strong bosses and creeps. There are few camps of Alliance and Horde, but not
citys and town. They start some where in farer location from center. You get by stranger way even
and even nearer central. Creeps are stronger and stronger. And Atlast you come to necropolis.
youve completed Dungeon question.
[Minimap prewiev coming later]

2.4 Waterplace
The Waterplace map terrain are any, but not winter or dungeon. There are some Towns and even citys
for both Alliance and Horde. You will need to get every where by ship. Because there are a lots of islands.
[Minimap prewiev coming later]

3.0 Objects/Units

3.1 Creeps
In this map will be unit types varying by map. In alliance map there are more bandits, golems,
knights and some dragons and wizards. In Horde map: Scary spiders, Ogres and wizards. In dungeon a
lot of different units, even custom units. In water map are more naga creeps.

3.2 Kingdom units
In kingdom units belongs kings, guardians and soldiers. They protect the town. They have level and
can respawn if they get killed. Like in World of Warcraft. Every town has his own army. What can
attack in random event to other town.

3.3 Heroes.
The heroes is most important part in map. The heroes will be all custom heroes, from here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models.php?search=rpg&d=list&r=20 . They are without weapons
because I want system where they wear for example sword, it will be seen that he haves sword.
[More Information coming soon] (for every hero). Please note that, that alliance heroes could be
only selected in Alliance map and Horde in Horde map. You cant select alliance hero in Horde map.

4.0 Spells/Skills

The map haves lots of spell for each class. We don't want to large code that why there will be 2-3
different build for heroes. Build means that there will be like spellbook you open it and there
are all spells. You get spell for leveling up. And you can't select ur spells, only builds. For
heroes will be 3 builds:

• Power build. More passive spells. Less active.
• Spell build. More spells. Less passive. There can be also 2 spell build 1 fire 1 ice.
• Normal build. Some passive and some active spells

5.0 Systems
First of all we use equqment system with stacking system. Then we need save/load system to save or

load the hero. Third we need to compile multi board system with equipment system. When example

horde hero wars sword, it will be displayed that he have sword.

5.1 Save/load system

Save/load systems code must be something like this:
• Hero save code (One Character)
• Items save code 6x+9 (is same than 36 character)
• Xp save code (4 character)
• PVP points save code (Two character)
• Character protection (Three chracter)
• GOLD ( Four character)
• Bank Protection system (3 character)
• Builds (1 Character)
• Chapters and Missions (5+5 characters)
• Rank points (2 character)
- Jobs (3 character)
Is same than: 66 (If I did count wrong please count if you need this) chractered code.

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xx Arent this big?
We can also make code little smaller if we add big laters too.

5.2 Bank system
I also decided to create Bank system. Bank system means that you may have 6 more inventory in a
bank. To create a bank you would need to have 10,000 money and appormaxily you could have 3 banks.
Each bank have OWN save code. When you load a bank. It will be appeard to city

6.0 Quests
In map we will have some quests that you can complete many times like. Bring 5 bones. And then we
will have campining chapters. For every map 1 chapter. That means Alliance have 4 chapters and
Horde 4 too. First chapters are in home town. There are about 30 missions to do. (I mean in every
chapter). Every calss has also his own Chapter to complete. the place to complete varys by class.

7.0 Player vs Player
We will have PVp system. Player can kill player.
-If Other is Horde and other is alliance, but you cant kill player in Internation towns.
-If You are in pvp arena and both wants to fight
-Team killing is allowed too. But when you attack own player. Full empire will be against you.

8.0 Empire/Rank system.
We will have rank system. First your hero will be only soldier, then when he gets rank points he
will be better and better. For every rank he gets some skills. (Skill pack 2). When he gets to
commanders and generals. He can control some of the units of the own empire. When your rank get
better you will be even respected in empire. Here is table:

Soldier Rank (1)
Private Rank (2) 5 Points requaired.
Sergeant Rank (3) 10 points required
Sergeant Major Rank (4) 15 Points required
Officer Cadet Rank (5) 25 Points required (Respected) - Can have control of some basic soldiers.
Liuetanant Rank (6) 50 Points Required (Even Respcred) - Can have control of some soldiers and can
command normal people.
Captain Rank (7) 80 Points Required (Even Respecred) - Can have control of some advanced soldier
can command normal people. Can Command units to small attack or hunting.
Major Rank (8) 115 points Required (Super Respected) - Can have control of advanced soldiers. Can
command normal people. Can command units to medium attack or hunting. Can have unit trades with
other cultures
Colonel Rank (9) 155 points required (Super Respcred) - Can have control of all soldiers and
smaller ranked. Can command people and units to large attack or hunting. Can have unit trades with
other cultures.
Marshal Rank (10) 200 Points Required - The ultimate. Can control every one espect other Marshals
and King.

To get rank points, you need to complete quests and level up. (Exactly points are not yet here).
With controlling I mean that, that he will have in his spell pack. Options like "Make this unit go
here and there". That is like one system more.

9.0 Jobs
Our map will also contain jobs. Example like Mining, Blacksmithing, Lumberjacking and mutch more. For every sucssed operation like cuting down 1 tree, you get chanse to get 1 point, (Max 1000).
In Points 1-10 99%
Points 11-50 95%
51-100 90%
And etc...

10.0 Some other information
The map is 10 players rpg. Because 2 of them must be computers (Hords and Allince), I try to do
the plan better as soon as possible. I dont have so mutch time. So any one who wants his ideas.
Please WRITE HERE

Idea is fully copyrighted by Elkyur
and stealing idea is fully against law
©Elkyur

Last edited:
Level 2
I can help you with Triggers if you need me. I can do systems, spells and ideas. I am current learning trackable so i can do Inventory System, Talent System, Attack System, Casting System, Talk System, Alchemist System, Item Create System.

N.O

N.O

Level 6
May I offer help to be both triggerers because I can do anything in triggers plus I am a extremely awesome GUI triggerer, I know it is a closed position but I might be worth it to add your list.

Level 4
May I offer help to be both triggerers because I can do anything in triggers plus I am a extremely awesome GUI triggerer, I know it is a closed position but I might be worth it to add your list.

VERY NICE AWESOME! Our team is now on. Both of you story writer and jasser can you send me your messengers?

Level 4
DarkHorse08, Midnighters where are you guys? Some one of you must start project. Who of you wants to begin it?

Level 4
Guys, Darkhorse is somewhere he didn't answer me. We need some one other to slots where is darkhorse

Level 4
Nice guys, ty :)

Ps. Midnighters remember: width 224 and heigth 256 and tileset something like dungeon.

Okay, I will see what I can do.

Note, I am not the best terrainer in the world

Here are a few from my map,

71199d1260711017-green-steel-goblins-war-goblin-alchemist-tent.png

71201d1260711017-green-steel-goblins-war-goblin-merchant.png

Status
Not open for further replies.