• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Open files in w3 maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hello im new here
i have try to open a warcraft 3 map but its protected

i have try to remove protection of shopping maul 9.21 but i failed

if anyone the knowledge he can chane settings in this map
-xp x3 in all difficulties
i have try to unpack this map to try open some single files but i dont know how i do it

Last edited by a moderator:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Welcome.

Fyi:

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I have removed the attached files as a precaution. It sounded like you had deprotected parts of it.

Forever we have disallowed talking about protection on Hive. But recently we allowed talking about it in general terms. Methods, tutorials, etc.

BUT. If you want to circle out a single map and share unauthorized altered versions (deprotected) of it. You have to go through the proper channels to be allowed to continue the development of this map.

Post in Staff Contact if you wish to continue development of an abandoned map and we will try to help reaching out to the original author and ultimately grant you to continue submit modified versions of this map to hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.