• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

One true god Classic (progenitor)

The progenitor is the creator of the Warcraft universe in the latest setting. The six forces of life, death, light, void, order, and chaos in Azeroth. However, Blizzard has not revealed much about the image design of the progenitor, so this model is a possibility.
This Model is made by kangyun,sponsored by me.
Previews
Contents

One true god Classic (Model)

One true god classic (progenitor) (Model)

Reviews
Em!
Em!
Cosmic work. The model functions in-game and performs well. Approved.

Macielos

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 19
"The progenitor is the creator of the Warcraft universe in the latest setting."
Just wait until the next expansion, the First Ones will turn out to have been pawns of the Even Greater Power(TM), e.g. the Zero Ones (as all good countings start with zero). There is always a bigger fish.

The model looks cool, although for some reason I absolutely hate the idea that all those cosmic beings, titans, destroyers of worlds, creators of cosmic forces and entire planes would look even slightly humanoid. But it's all subjective of course. It could also be used as e.g. a being from Arcane plane.

Level 20
The model looks cool, although for some reason I absolutely hate the idea that all those cosmic beings, titans, destroyers of worlds, creators of cosmic forces and entire planes would look even slightly humanoid.
It's simple. That's me, complaining about that for about a decade of our brainstorms:xxd:. One explanation for the fact, that ethereal, alien entities look humanoid is simple perception of primitive, mortal beings. Our senses are three-dimensional, while beings like this one... Well, may not be, so senses approximate their look to perceive them anyhow.

Regarding asset itself, it's splendid werk. Lel I can hardly imagine how much pain all the particles, wings and all the glittering things were. This one does good job at using the old trick of simple, almost textureless mesh hidden underneath tons of additional effect work. I can see this being some sort of arcane entity.

Level 14
Cool looking model, but I personally not a big fan of the edited Shaman animations as it feel unnatural and out of place for the model. The global animations and SFXs do look great tho. 4.5/5
I have to agree. The model would be perfect with the morphed demon hunter’s animations; they even look similar.

IllidanDemon.jpg

Last edited:

Macielos

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 19
It's simple. That's me, complaining about that for about a decade of our brainstorms:xxd:.
This, plus having watched a funny, but a bit stupid cartoon called Final Space and realized WoW Titans are actually almost the same :p. Humanoids of the size of a entire continent or moon.

agree what you said..
the game should have ended when Arthas died..
well.. not necessarily. (excluding useless cataclysm) going to pandaria, draenor, battling old gods and naga, and battling legion, could still go well, without stupid damage to the planet <w< or other lore messups. where's murozond creating alternate timelines, for an example? Or more of the netherwing faction, fighting with voidwalkers?

there's a lot needing change, but i'm not in charge <w<