• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

One spell,two magics

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
1 - Is possible that,after an unit casts an ability,it casts other ?I mean ,using only one spell,it casts two spells.

2 - Is possible that,after an unit casts an ability,it casts other that he hasn't and that he will never learn :xxd:?

Level 17
1 - Is possible that,after an unit casts an ability,it casts other ?I mean ,using only one spell,it casts two spells.

2 - Is possible that,after an unit casts an ability,it casts other that he hasn't and that he will never learn :xxd:?

1. i think only way when u cast a ability make a dummy unit what cast the 2nd to same target coz sametime u cant cast with 1 unit 2 spell (normal way, but idk if baseorderid is same then what happen, exclude in channeling case where if channel ability have same baseorder id than berserk and u cast the channeling then berserk also activated[spellbook same than channel])

2. sure just add with trigger (if u add with trigger then dont need learn it), so add with trigger that ability, order it then remove after 1-2 sec depend how much time need for effect

other way again the make a dummy unit add that 2nd ability and order it, add expiration timer to dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.