• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

One Piece Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I was thinking in do a One Piece Campaing, I don't know how this game is going to be but , hope it comes out soon, it really looks cool :D
Unfurtunally I can't help you , lol, I'm Kind of noobish in map iditor, I only have the Ideas xD but I don't know how the game progress is or what it allready has so think I'm useless in here lol
Just waiting for the game comes out :D

Level 12
How I miss making spells...
Holidays are coming and I would probably be able to help :D I miss those days when I took spell requests and returned them in a day or two.
And the pictures are not showing :(

y well i am stuck on the spell and 1 trigger... my spellmaker has resigned... and i am working on the trigger but i need spells... so if some one would be free to help me just say it:thumbs_up:

Level 12
I could be the temporary spellmaker :D
I don't really spend a lot of time on WE so I don't really make spells that fast. But I could help :)
PS: What's the trigger that's not working?

so i send you the spells.. well i tried to advance the multiboards with some other triggers like when the bounty reaches X then you get an invitation from the governament but it doesn´t seem to work..

Level 12
AFTER A LONG SLEEP HERE ARE THE NEWEST UPDATES

Skills:
-NEW* Ice Saber -akoji
-NEW* Storm Tempest -nami
-NEW*Demonic Spirit:Kyuutoryuu -zoro
-Updated* Sogeking -usopp

Systems:
-Finished* Shishibukai,Yonkou System
-NEW* music System

and last but not least:
-Small terrain updates