• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

One Piece Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
One Piece Battle
Info:
Hello everyone my name is NightBrowler and i search some Terrainer/Spell Maker/Triggerer/Icon Maker/Model Maker.

Map Info:
Well the map will be arena style and there will be 2 teams, there will be a
"reach kill" win system, then there will be unqiue items like Devil Fruits that gives you when consumed an abillity for each devil fruit another abillity it´s hard to find one through and if you don´t want to use the fruit you can sell it
devil fruits costs very much... there will be too a bounty system.

Screenshots:
screenshot1io0.jpg

screenshot2gw2.jpg

41782d1226498400-one-piece-battle-recruitment-screenshot1.jpg

41783d1226498400-one-piece-battle-recruitment-screenshot2.jpg

41784d1226498400-one-piece-battle-recruitment-screenshot3.jpg

41785d1226498400-one-piece-battle-recruitment-screenshot4.jpg

41786d1226498400-one-piece-battle-recruitment-screenshot5.jpg

42172d1227124442-one-piece-battle-newscreen.jpg

43825d1229431305-one-piece-battle-markt.jpg

43826d1229431305-one-piece-battle-center.jpg

43827d1229431305-one-piece-battle-palace.jpg

43828d1229431305-one-piece-battle-rndm-pic.jpg

Triggerer
  • none

Spell Maker
  • none

Icon Maker
  • none

Terrainer
  • cool_is_i

Model Maker
  • none till now

Attachments

• markt.JPG
    markt.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,664
  • Center.JPG
    Center.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 5,479
  • palace.JPG
    palace.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,587
  • rndm pic.JPG
    rndm pic.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 1,768
Last edited:
Level 6
Well I'm working on a rpg/survival One Piece map. I'd be happy to trade you stuff you need for stuff I need. Example: I can give you the Chopper model you need for say Ace's giant ball of fire (flame emperor) skill you have displayed. Since we share the same theme there's tons of stuff our maps can benefit from each other. Here's an act of good faith: Chopper is on this page I'm giving you. The model was created by a person who calls himself MOD. Be sure to give credit.

http://bbs.uuu9.com/viewthread.php?tid=1009501&extra=page=6&filter=type&typeid=18

Pathing: Textures\HeroTonyTonyChopper.blp

Level 12
What about making the devil fruits uniqe like u should do a quest to get em + theres only one of each type ^^ on the map

well they are unique there are only one of a type but you can find them after a time in the arena they will randomly appear but the powerfully devilfruits you must fight an enemy to get them or do something you know in the firt version i will let all appear randomly then i will change it meaby...

Hmmm, I was wondering if Kizuru & Dark King would be available.

And I think you set the hero title very long, why not change Portgaz title to Fire Fist instead of 2nd Commander Of Whitebeard Pirates ?

well i don´t have the models of kizaru and reyleight so i can´t add them because all have their models and if i add heroes without real models it would look bad... so hm i through it were cooler to give him 2nd commander of... because every map he is in he has the name fire first you know so...

Level 12
What about following: creating your own RUFFY, with like 20 or 30 fruits selectable at start, each fruit with own abilities, and during the game you can find codes which you can type in at start to get secret fruits?

That would make the game much more entertaining.

hm this wouldn´t fit the models animation if he could choose his devil fruit abillity

Level 12
wow thats great.. can you put on epicwar.com or put here rapidshare address when you finished it :D I really love One Piece, you should take a look at Bleach vs. One Piece maps..

And I have a map idea too for myself.. I will make an One Piece ORPG map.. ^^
I won't say anymore so it will be surprise :p

Aja

Aja

Level 1
Devil fruits don't stack in the series. It's stated during EL arc that only ill befalls those greedy few who try to consume two+ fruits (I think they die). Hence, everyone only has 1 fruit. And the titles are too longgggggg. Aokiji should be "Blue Pheasant," and Ace should be "Fire Fist," just like how Luffy is "Straw Hat".

Level 12
Devil fruits don't stack in the series. It's stated during EL arc that only ill befalls those greedy few who try to consume two+ fruits (I think they die). Hence, everyone only has 1 fruit. And the titles are too longgggggg. Aokiji should be "Blue Pheasant," and Ace should be "Fire Fist," just like how Luffy is "Straw Hat".

Aokiji blue pheasant?.... well ^^ i have BIG updates

• Added Hero:Kuma(with model)
  • Added Hero:Lucci(with model)(great spells) x FINISHED
  • Added hero:Supernova Hawkins(with model)
  • +1 devil fruit finished (life life no mi)
  • fixed some things
  • added some sounds
  • and so on...

Last edited:
Level 12
If there is no map to test/play, the chances of people responding are slim. Seeing how this is 'just another anime map'. There's nothing you can do about it except work on your map and update the post with something juicy in hopes that someone with an opinion will take the time to investigate what you're selling here.

At the moment it just looks like you have a map with imported models placed in one area. I don't see a whole lot of content, projected content, or even planned content. Just a few pictures of imported anime models casting 1 spell, or holding an attached item. Both things that can be done by importing the models and attaching the item, taking less than a minute to do.

I've seen this same post laying here without updates, changes, or anything for a long time. If you expect people to attach to your project, you'd better dish out some updated content. In the last few months, what changes have been made? I don't see any changes that couldn't be done in less than a few hours of work. And it's been months. You can do better than that. You have to do better than that if you want your map to ever be played.

Level 12
If there is no map to test/play, the chances of people responding are slim. Seeing how this is 'just another anime map'. There's nothing you can do about it except work on your map and update the post with something juicy in hopes that someone with an opinion will take the time to investigate what you're selling here.

At the moment it just looks like you have a map with imported models placed in one area. I don't see a whole lot of content, projected content, or even planned content. Just a few pictures of imported anime models casting 1 spell, or holding an attached item. Both things that can be done by importing the models and attaching the item, taking less than a minute to do.

I've seen this same post laying here without updates, changes, or anything for a long time. If you expect people to attach to your project, you'd better dish out some updated content. In the last few months, what changes have been made? I don't see any changes that couldn't be done in less than a few hours of work. And it's been months. You can do better than that. You have to do better than that if you want your map to ever be played.

well i through i did post the terrain? and some of the spells i have finished i surely don´t post all spells because theren would be no more interest if you see the whole spells with all tricks behind it and i didn´t mention i got multiboard votekick etc. and combat system bosses and so on so i don´t want to post the whole thing because then i would just attach the map so you could see it :thumbs_down: but thanks for posting your opinion:thumbs_up:

Level 17
Well I wish you good luck, you still need to go a long way (not offensive meant, just to give you my opinion). Suggestions (I don't really mind the map, it's just for you, I don't play anime maps anyway);
*Tile variation.
*Be sure to spend more time on the map (gameplay, data, triggers and such) than on importing models/skins. Good models don't make a good, they can only improve and perfectionate it.
*Eye candy.
In the updated screenshots the terrain looks way prettier than in the old screenshots, good start.

Level 12
[K40$]-Spectre;984161 said:
Well I wish you good luck, you still need to go a long way (not offensive meant, just to give you my opinion). Suggestions (I don't really mind the map, it's just for you, I don't play anime maps anyway);
*Tile variation.
*Be sure to spend more time on the map (gameplay, data, triggers and such) than on importing models/skins. Good models don't make a good, they can only improve and perfectionate it.
*Eye candy.
In the updated screenshots the terrain looks way prettier than in the old screenshots, good start.

thanks.. in the old screenshot there wasn´t even a terrain...^^

Last edited:
Level 12
I hope the map will be good. I scared a bit when I heard the "Changable-Devil Fruit" rumors and american version names (from screenshots)..

but I hope it will be good anyway..

thank you again for your helps ;)

Level 12
I seen too, it looks good too, but I seen an interesting spell of Lucci. I hope this wasn't a kind of mirror image or something like that..

Ace have bad entei model.

and marines are looking weak...

I hope the spells you made are similar to series.

Level 5
very nice that you always make videos =D

the map looks good o.o
perhaps it will become the first real good one piece map *-*
so good luck :3

btw perhaps you should change your signature o_O

Level 12
very nice that you always make videos =D

the map looks good o.o
perhaps it will become the first real good one piece map *-*
so good luck :3

btw perhaps you should change your signature o_O

Thanks^^...:thumbs_up:

yes i defenitly should

I seen too, it looks good too, but I seen an interesting spell of Lucci. I hope this wasn't a kind of mirror image or something like that..

Ace have bad entei model.

and marines are looking weak...

I hope the spells you made are similar to series.

the abillity was luccis soru...

i couldn´t find a better model for entei...

the marine are creeps^^ but they are definitly not weak in group...

Level 12
no entei model? but Ace have the attack. and there's an early unprotected version of this map. I seen, Ace's entei attack is a model. or imported effect, but eventually no difference between them..

Level 2
I hope not, i just watched trailer just now, it looks pretty sweet.

I thought it might be "just another blizzard models with anime names on them map" but it isn't for this one =)

Level 3
o_O one piece :grin:, your Bleach was a sucsess so i'm expecting moutch of this xD
, but have you onlt done the evil for now or? in trailer i only saw all the evil ones in Op and the only good guy so far was ace xD. they come i hope.
but the devilefruit, can't you make it so it's an power up. 1 devilfruit give that stats or abiliti or whatever and another gives something else the item doesen't give anything and you can only consume 1 afther that you can't klick on others, also that they are droppable. (just an ide, unless you have something betther in mind)
also i can help you whit pictures if you need 1, can make you icon loading screen and stuff. i have some experience whit photoshop (not pro but not bad either :gg:)
hope the map will get just as enjoyable as ur other.:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.