• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

One little problem with the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
When i change name of a topic.

Like when i named a topic (Hello my aos is soon coming out), and changed that topic name to (Wc3 Legends v1.0) and when i changed the name i dont ee the changes. I need to go in the topic to see the changes i dont see it when i look in that forum ?

Level 14
You can't change the database logged threat title without having a moderator/administrator do it for you. This is sort of a precaution so admins/mods know the status of threads and that the only changes made to their titles are done by those known to be trustworthy. Say someone made a legitimate title and then later changed it to something offensive because of a lame post made in the thread; that's the sort of thing this prevents.

Level 19
okok but is there any mod who can change name of my title because a guy complained my name so he wanted it to be more serious :) now its named Hello my aos is soon coming out. I want it to be Wc3 Legends AoS. who can i ask about this.

Level 14
Yes; you can use the "Report Post" feature on your thread's first post and ask for the title to be changed. A moderator will address it as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.