• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OMG Turrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Does anybody know how to rotate a tank turret through triggers or actor events or anything!?
Either works I just dont want to go through the pain of creating 4 tanks each with a different turret pointing a certain direction, and I would like if it was more dynamic anyway.

All help is appreciated

Level 4
If you mean the cannon on top of the siege tanks, all you gotta do is make the unit face the angle or point you want it to. When the siege tank is in siege mode, the only thing that turns is the cannon.

Level 22
what he wants his 4 individual turrets on a vehicle. each turret would attack individually, and probably while the vehicle is moving too. im pretty sure its possible, since blizzard did it for the uberlisk or w/e it was called.

Level 2
x.x I dont want the seiged seige tank turrets to move I just need the plain tank to have its turret rotated
And no I dont want 4 individual turrets I was just saying that for a way to rotate the turret based on 4 static direction morphing the unit each time I want a new turret but that sounds so primitive x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.