• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OLD] What is your favorite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
'Riverside' by The Invincible Spirit; let's go space trucking. Somewhere in the desolate lands in-between EBM and Industrial. I wholeheartedly recommend their decades old side project as well, 'God is LSD'.

'Already Dead' by Bleeding Utopia; I'm still not sure if anyone here gives a flying crap about 90's melodic death- or black metal. Well, these guys are more of that, enjoy!

'Kallocain' by Wolfbrigade; more bands within the crust/hardcore/d-beat/call-it-whatever-the-fuck-you-want-scene should employ Bathory worship. I still don't understand how they make it better than most clones however.

'Welcome home...' by The Equinox ov the Gods; join the dark side, we've ice cream. I honestly don't understand whom they made music for, but I like it. Like a less harsh and more goth 'A Forest of Stars'.

'Deep Lake Trespass' by Darkthrone; yes, I like their new stuff. Sue me.

Level 25
EBM-Industrial cravings.

'God Hates Christians' by Cat Rapes Dog; glorious name, extremely dorky music. Like a softcore Lords of Acid or a surprisingly friendly Pouppée Fabrikk.

'Moosehair Underwear' from MooseWear.
'Capitalist Punishment' from The Secrets of God.
'How the Country Falls' from People as Prey.

'Overgod' by Steril; heavily synth-based, think Front Line Assembly or Front 242. Maybe even Project Pitchfork.

'No Remission' from Transmission Pervous.
'Mortal Rapture' from Egoism.
'Deep (Obsessed Mix)' featuring Swamp Terrorists, from Venus Trap.

'Children of Acid' by Lords of Acid; not as perverse as the rest of the tracks, but acid either way.

'I Sit on Acid' from Lust.
'LSD=Truth' from Our Little Secret.
'Kiss Eternal' from Farstucker.

Bonus: 'X-Files Theme' by Leæther Strip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.