• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OLD] What is your favorite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
'Tomhet', by Thesyre; too cool for YouTube and too cool for the basement as well. Kick ass interpretation of Burzum's 'Tomhet'. There's something here that reminds me of more modern crap, such as Lustre and the re-recordings Burzum did some time ago. Instead of the dreary cold that most black metal tries summons, this is like sipping wine in front of a fire at night. Cozy, warm and relaxing.

Level 25
'Long Lost to Where No Pathway Goes' by Summoning; "I would not find the burning domes and sands, where reigns the sun, nor dare the deadly snows. Nor seek in mountains dark the landscapes of the men of long lost to where no pathway goes". I've never cared much for lyrics, but the dorkiness of Summoning always strikes a cord with me.

Level 25
'Closure' by Arcana; I've probably spammed this track in the past, but it keeps coming back. Tranquil, soothing and relaxing. I do like Arcana in general, but nothing seems to top this track for me.

Yes. For me it's Across the Streaming Tide. Specially when I was reading the Silmarillion.
Good track, for sure. Heck, there's not much I don't enjoy from their discography.

Status
Not open for further replies.