• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OLD] What is your favorite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! No. I like rock, but it isn't metal!
Metal has speed, power, solos, evil, lyrics that address real life issues!

You've obviously never listened to folk it can have all of those things, except maybe evil. It's a matter of opinion though so I can't really say much.

Metal got better singers than folk ^^'
Khan - Dickinson - Midnight - ...

In your opinion, in my opinion, folk has - The Lumineers, Simon and Garfunkel and Lindisfarne... Who are better singers with a much more developed vocal ability.

Either way it's a matter of taste so you can like what you like.

Level 18
You can't say when you didn't listen because ofc I listened to this style of music.
Khan for example got 4 octaves range and probably one of the best feeling transmission in his voice :
Or

If you want some views of his skills :
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...e-song-moment-219212/index39.html#post2475860

After I don't say that your preference is bad.
But to say that for example The Lumineers has better vocal than Khan for example or Dickinson it makes me kinda laugh ^-^

Ndlr : Khan has better range and put more emotion in his voice than Mercury xD

And now on-topic : I found this some days ago :)

You can't say when you didn't listen because ofc I listened to this style of music.

After I don't say that your preference is bad.
But to say that for example The Lumineers has better vocal than Khan for example or Dickinson it makes me kinda laugh ^-^

Ndlr : Khan has better range and put more emotion in his voice than Mercury

I was merely using the Lumineers as an example of good folk not necessarily developed vocals. In my opinion, I think garfunkel has more depth to his voice than Khan. If you want a full list of folk singers with very good vocal abilities, I'd be more than happy to supply one.

You can't say when you don't know I don't listen

Likewise this is all based on opinion so you can listen to whatever you like as you obviously enjoy it and so you should be free to enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.