• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

old website search links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have noticed (a couple million hundred billion times) that there are links to wc3.se (or whatever the old site was) and the old site is no longer existing. Also there are about 8,000 or so resources on old website, about 1,000 on this. Most people think heck yeah ill just put as link to the OLD website. What im saying is that the mods/Ralle need to transfer ALL resources in a .rar or SOMETIHNG so that there are no invalid links. Cause it really ticks me off to see invalid links, expesicially all the good resources.

EDIT: No offense to the mods or anything (i think that may be how werewulf took it)

Last edited:
Level 45
Dude, there is about 1,000 models in the resource section.
Get with the times, if there is invalid links on this site I doubt it, and plus, this site has MODERATION so some resources were deliberately purged cleaned and the others were broken by default on sears fault thus they are not present.

If you are using sear to browse for resources, then...jesus christ, why are you doing that?!

Level 4
war3sear.ch is disabled, but people still try link the model page, basically, you can tell the people want the other models over here to when they link those

EDIT: Search DBZ Models.. most of the forums have ALOT of wc3sear.ch links... BTW wc3sear.ch see it don't work!

Last edited:
Level 6
As Werewulf said, resources are moderated on this site unlike the resources on wc3sear.ch The other 7,000 models you refer to on the old site were terrible and didn't meet the quality standards here so thus they were deleted. The reason why wc3sear.ch is not working because the site met its quota about a year ago and crashed. It was never revived because the site owner lost all interest in keeping it alive, but was willing to transfer resources here. It is possible that some resources were lost in this transfer. If you really wanted these models, to bad. Ask someone who has them to give them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.