• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OgreOneHeaded

Realms of Auril: Hillgiant
---------------------------------------------------------
Model and Skin originaly made for my Realms of Auril campaign.
Pleace give me (EvilShade) credits for the Skin and Makuza for modifieing the Model.

Path for the skin is Textures/Hillgiant.blp

Thanks for downloading and enjoy!

Keywords:
dwarf brawler fighter warrior
Contents

OgreOneHeaded (Model)

OgreOneHeaded (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 19th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 19th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 5
Actually, "Jotuns" are frost giants, not hill giants. If you are going by the information in Age of Mythology, its wrong.
I was planning on doing a norse project, so this will be usefull :D .

Level 2
i got a big book abaut norsgods, i cant remember hill giants, only mounten giants. but its still a good model.

Level 2
The file size is pretty large... but the model is extremely nice! Oh wait, I just tried the model out. It's not working... Anyony else having the same problem? I'm going to go reimport the files and try again.

Level 3
Reminds me of the Hill Giant from EverQuest, with the club and clothing and all. Nice work!

Level 4
nice model

Somehow it reminds me of the Ogre Mauler with the mortar team BIG GUY head and some custom clothes.

Incredible geomerge work. Congrats

Level 4
I like it, and im usung it, but the attack slam and spell are very messed up. Remove the sparkles from the attack slam, and the bright lights from the spell, and it would be awsom.

I also think it could use the taunt anamation, from the mountain giant.

Level 11
It doesn't work for me. Anyone got a hint?

I tried both the options below, none of them worked.

Paths #1
  • war3mapImported\HillGiant_portrait.mdx
  • war3mapImported\HillGiant.mdx
  • Textures\HillGiant.blp
Paths #2
  • HillGiant_portrait.mdx
  • HillGiant.mdx
  • Textures\HillGiant.blp

Level 4
Mountain giant from AoM! Warcraftised, epics. Now if only you could make the--oh nevermind.
Edit: To the abover failure, tried restarting WE?
if not, errrhm...

Level 6
Will be INCREDIBLE for a Giant with its high quality. It dont fit ogre at all, which I am searching right now. I will vote it a 5, such a high quality and good work must not be wasted on the wind! The only problem I found is this .... OMG ITS A HUGE DISK SPACE EATER!!!