• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ogre Warrior

Reactions: HardcoreRandy
Keywords:
ogre warrior
Contents

Ogre Warrior (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 6th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (6) Great Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 6th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (6) Great

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 2
Its ok...but could've been better.

Make a demon hunter with these stuff.

Level 12
Custom Skin? In my opinion a mdl edit is totally wrong if it has a custom skin

Wormskull , ever heard the phrase If it is not broken don't fix it? A model doesn't need to have a lot of stuff, people add extra stuff to their models for no reason. A model isn't bad for being simple, it is bad for looking wrong

Level 2
Does make me think of Goblin Alchemist. You stole an idea from blizzard. Prepare to be sued....j/k

Level 3
Give him 1 head (with two eyes), two weps that look the same (like the one thats in his right hand), and i will love you long long time. Or even give him two clubs, or one big one!
<3

Level 6
GJ! and wormskull, your latest avatar is stealing saikann's look.

hey, wow, zeal posted here and med. mapguy posted on the man-rat thingamawhuzzit, looks like the whole Battle for Felwood team just went *fzzt* and shifted into the DL section momentarily! wait, FLUFF and Hound Archon havent posted yet, guess im waiting on them...

Level 4
Not bad and a useful model. A custom skin and further model edits would have been nice. 3/5

Level 4
Custom skins suck? I don't follow... we should all use Blizzard's skins only? I agree that many skins do suck but I don't think it's a universal property of custom skins. This model simply still looks a little too much like the normal ogre and I like custom models I use to stand-out as different.

Level 12
Judging a model from the screenshot is not healthy , it has the 2 heads, and weapons and movements of the morphed alchemyst.

I did not said that custom skins suck, I said that mdl edits that use them suck, because it is like forcing you to increase the space when it could just use a skin from the mpq.