1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ogre

Submitted by takakenji
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
a tan ogre magi, since they do exist, i'm very new to skinning so please give constructive criticism and not a smack to the face. i know it's not that good and will probably be rejected, but i need some helpful advice on how to improve :)

Keywords:
dentarg, cho'gall, stormreaver clan, twilight's hammer clan, old gods, cultists, necromancers, necrolytes, ogre, mage, wizard, magi, magic, tan, blue,
Contents

Ogre (Model)

Ogre (Model)

Reviews
00:13, 22nd Oct 2009 shamanyouranus: This is a skin. Please submit in the skin section.
  1. 00:13, 22nd Oct 2009
    shamanyouranus: This is a skin. Please submit in the skin section.

2. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    subscribing, skin path is TanOgreMagi.blp

3. Zerox

Zerox

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Its useful yes. But based on the simplicity I wonder if the Hive will keep it. Warcraft Unlimited would just because it saves time but the Hive and Wc3C think differently.

Good luck.

4. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    well, i found it useful (i'm using it myself), i decided to see if it could get any better on hive

5. BrandonMMonroe

BrandonMMonroe

Resources:
    Resources:
    Even though its simple I find the new skin pleasing to the eye and could be very useful for people who dont want blue ogres, haha..Great stuff man, +REP if you could do reskins of nerubians to make them look more alive i'd love you for life