• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ogre Magi - [With Mace]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Considering that my last "Ogre Magus" models were Deleted, because "I think you stole that weapon!! lolol!" I decided to remake it completely, so.... here you go, a mace.

Srsly, next time just say ''I don't like the weapon''

Feel free to use this model as you see fit, as long as you credit me!

EDIT:
Redid the back, to something a little more suitable, looked for an alternative to the TC bandana on the Blue Magus, but found nothing.

Keywords:
Ogre, Hero, Mage, Sorcerer, Warlock, Hero, SRSLYNOTLOLO
Contents

Ogre Magi - [With Mace] (Model)

Ogre Magi - [With Mace] (Model)

Reviews
08:10, 26th Mar 2010 General Frank: Back to moderators queue. DonDustin: the wrap of the blue one needs more work ( back, teamcolored scarf). The bagpack looks also a bit boring to me, as it only seems to be rip off of the guldan one. Some...

M

08:10, 26th Mar 2010
General Frank:

Back to moderators queue.

DonDustin: the wrap of the blue one needs more work ( back, teamcolored scarf). The bagpack looks also a bit boring to me, as it only seems to be rip off of the guldan one. Some texture swap might already do wonders.

DonDustin: The back still looks bad :/

Level 8
Keep up with the Ogres, however, make one headed regular skinned ones too. I dislike the blue skin for Ogres. :p