• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ogre Drummer - One and Double Headed variations

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Icons for @Lord_T 's Ogre Drummer model.

The Icons are made from the following in-game resources, with additional editing:
- Ogre Magi Icon
- War Drum icon
- Ogre Warrior Model
- Endurance Aura icon

From Cossacks 3 videogame Drummer unit icons was used as reference.
( 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 )

Free to use, but please credit the authors.

2023-12-11
1.0 Release
1.1 Release
2.0 Release
2023-12-16(or 17)
V1 & V2 version of the icon uploaded (previously deleted by me)
2024-01-04
Deleting icons that are based on @r.ace613's work(v1 & v2), the user not responding and offline for a while.
2024-03-05
Ogre Drummer - One Headed variation uploaded, based on this thread
One Headed Ogre Drummer by ILH, based on Lord_T's model.
In-game materials was used, added to the description.
2024-03-10
Ogre Drummer - One Head V1 updated
Ogre Drummer - One Head V2 Released
Ogre Drummer - Blizzard Edition V1 Release
Contents

Ogre Drummer - One Head V1 (Icon)

Ogre Drummer - One Head V2 (Icon)

Ogre Drummer - Two Headed V3 (Icon)

Ogre Drummer - Blizzard Edition V1 (Icon)

Level 26
Wow, seems that the icons were updated, but other were removed, if you could give a idea would be that you do some icons with other color, and one of they would be more nigh the face and with the color of team brown.
Team color icons may reasonable, but I deleted the other materials since they uses an other user work, and I have no clear approval from that user. ( The user only stating under their work, that if it's used , then must be credited for the work)