• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Offering assistance in return for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I am a mapmaking veteran. learned it the hard way from the ground up through trial and error. I cannot say my knowledge is near as good as most of the people who have made tutorials, but i am quite comfortable around the editor and love having fun messing with spells. (like turning them backwords! :D. one of my fav is turning immolation around to heal as a kind of "temporary aura" thing.)

I specialize in object editor mostly. But i have recently branched out into terrain and SOME triggering.

Unfortunately my triggering completely stinks. Which brings me to my point. I am working on a map called Ancient Empire. A strategy map based on completely custom lore from a novel i am working on. The triggers are incredibly buggy or do not work.

Also i understand there are a great many maps under production. I am looking for a triggerer to fix my triggers, but it would be selfish of me to grab people and have them work on MY map when their contribution is somewhat limited to just fixing my mistakes.

So in return for fixing my mistakes, and explaining to me where i go wrong so i can learn from it, I am offering my assistance. A trade if you will.

I would prefer to work with units and such since terraining is quite difficult for me :) I am a hard and dedicated worker when i actually have something to focus my energy on. My commitment to helping you will last about as long as yours in turn.

Make a post or PM if you are interested. So we can discuss details.

requirement:
-must have skype.
-Not ignoring me. its a pet peeve but i cannot stand being ignored. i would prefer being cussed at, told to shut up, or told i am a bother in comparison to flat out being ignored.

Level 4
Hmm, i would love to help, but I do not have a camera, though I have great communication skills and probably could figure out your triggers if you wanted me to. But then again no skype :(.

I have nothing else to do at the moment as I am stuck on ideas for my project so i would be more then happy to help you on yours at no cost to yourself :).

EDIT-----> I would also be willing to submit something to prove my triggering skills, if you needed it and if you would want me to work on it still.

Level 2
Im willing to help out with bug fixing and such :) im quite the novice at triggers though.
ill pm my skype name to you.

Level 7
Hmm, i would love to help, but I do not have a camera, though I have great communication skills and probably could figure out your triggers if you wanted me to. But then again no skype :(.

I have nothing else to do at the moment as I am stuck on ideas for my project so i would be more then happy to help you on yours at no cost to yourself :).

EDIT-----> I would also be willing to submit something to prove my triggering skills, if you needed it and if you would want me to work on it still.

1. camera? what do you need a camera for?
2. if you do not have skype, how else could we communicate easily? I am not on hiveworkshop very often most of the time.
3. Brainstorming is a type of assistance i can provide so you can get back to work. :)

Im willing to help out with bug fixing and such :) im quite the novice at triggers though.
ill pm my skype name to you.

I already have many bug finders and one who is nothing short of incredible. He spent 5-6 hours analyzing it and gave me a mile long list.

As for bug fixing...
i dont need object editor
dont really need terrainer
and you arent a triggerer

however the one assistance you can never have enough of is bug finders and people to brainstorm with! If you wish I may recruit ya for that. dont know if thats actually recruiting since all ya would do is be someone for me to bounce ideas on. anyone can do that all of the time.

Last edited:
Level 2
1. camera? what do you need a camera for?
2. if you do not have skype, how else could we communicate easily? I am not on hiveworkshop very often most of the time.
3. Brainstorming is a type of assistance i can provide so you can get back to work. :)

I already have many bug finders and one who is nothing short of incredible. He spent 5-6 hours analyzing it and gave me a mile long list.

As for bug fixing...
i dont need object editor
dont really need terrainer
and you arent a triggerer

however the one assistance you can never have enough of is bug finders and people to brainstorm with! If you wish I may recruit ya for that. dont know if thats actually recruiting since all ya would do is be someone for me to bounce ideas on. anyone can do that all of the time.

kk, ty anyways. ill guess i will try to find another project to join ;)
GL with yours however :)

Status
Not open for further replies.