• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

In need of WC3 Team / Triggerer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
As the title says, i am looking for a team or a certain person who can trigger a map with me..

I will design a map ;>
As i am not that perfect with triggers, I would like to find such person...
As i have a lot of ideas in my head ;>

Sorry if this is in wrong section..

Thanks..

Level 2
Dreadnought[dA];1366440 said:
This is the wrong section
Yes, it probably is, but I dont see where else this could fit..

This is your first post
And? A good designer doesnt have to be a "post wh*re" to be good.. Or am i wrong ?

You gave no information on what map you want to make
Its going to be a "DotA" like..

You haven't shown any talent at anything (and don't say that you're good at designing games since EVERYBODY says that)
This is the last map i made..

bhh9g1.png

Cheerz..

Level 12
"DotA like", great description, tons of hints. You seriously need to give more info.

Here's the correct location to post this

and how on earth do we know you are a good designer? I can see you're *ok* with terrain, but I don't see much else. First, start off by introducing yourself, and post for a while, then when you get some reputation, people may be willing to join a *team*.

Level 2
Oh dam man, huge propz for that link... Finally i will find peace for myself at once ;>

Level 2
Team Looking For Triggerer

Need a team member who would be experienced enough in triggering a map transfer trigger similar to the "Rexxar Campaign".

Credit will be given..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.