• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] object editor thing i forgot how to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
when you copy and paste an ability, or even just make a new ability, normally it just makes the rawcode for that ability whatever is next for a rawcode, like A000, A001, etc...but i used to have the settings so that i could put my own rawcode if i wanted to. now i don't know how to give the abilities my own rawcodes at all, and i would like to do that.

in case you're wondering, i've had to start using a new computer, and yeah i got vjass and cjass all set up atm and working. it's just so far that i noticed this object editor rawcode issue giving me problems.

so how do you set it so you can set/edit the rawcodes for the custom abilities?

Level 13
i think it is related to the virus detection programs. isn't it possible to create new objects for the object editor using the trigger editor? i think i should try that.

edit: yeah i figured how to do it, but only one object at a time. not ideal, but better than nothing.

Last edited:
Level 23
well, you can create spells, units etc using LUA, there are actually some tutorials here on the Hive.

The only program in JNGP that conflicts with antivirus(at least with AVG) is RtC(Reinventing the Craft) and I dont think it has anything to do with Raw codes trough I may be wrong here

Just do as Defskull suggested, reinstall JNGP, it takes like 5 mins lol its not like reinstalling whole game

Status
Not open for further replies.