• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Object editor settings dissapeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I've noticed throughout my time using WE that blizzard has thrown in a lot of unlogical hotkeys that just screws things up, and also doesent have any reference to them anywhere. One of those are the swapping between mouse scroll for zoom and arrows/mouse for movement, to arrows for zoom and rotation, and, well - Nothing for movement it seems!

But now when i tried to enter a negative value in the maximum pitch/roll window, i did some strange combination (such as i have no idea how the shift+enter, or ctrl; I heard many versions) should be applied. And now 2/3 of the settings in the window dissapeared!
All that's left is art, sound and text. It doesent help restarting, and i really dont know what blizzards intention with this was.
Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this?

Level 12
If you used something like CTRL + 1, CTRL + 2 etc etc. then I know what your problem is.

Go to the Object Editor > View and then, check all of the settings that were unchecked.

Status
Not open for further replies.