• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NSRPG_sword_faerieblade

Reactions: deepstrasz
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// N00byStance's RPG Faerie Blade [standalone] //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is another attachment model - faerie blade (sword).

No custom textures needed!

To import this model into your map, run Worldedit and use Import Manager. Click "Import" button, point to a NSRPG_sword_faerieblade.mdx file, and click "Open". You can leave path as it is, it doesn't matter.

This model was made from scratch, all credits go to N00byStance. If you use it in your map, give me credits!

Have fun (»^^)»

~N00byStance

Keywords:
sword fairy blade faerie sparkle magic star
Contents

NSRPG_sword_faerieblade (Model)

Level 9
WOW nice another of your better attachments very well done n00by congrats. Im having a look at it now.

Level 9
I cant see any problem except the two curved things are comming out of the blade not the hilt but apart from that a big 5/5

Level 1
Does any one have the list of all the parts you can attack the image to, and why doesnt the left hand work it only goes to the right :?: :shock: :? thank you if you can answer my questions :D O yeah Cool sword I give it a 9/10