• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(NOVEL) [Campaign] Legion: True Nemesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
(NOVEL)
[Campaign] Legion: True Nemesis

1. INTRODUCTION
Hello, I've been gathering and filtering resources for two years now, categorized them, picked them faction de faction, and had made many concepts how to make my novel into a reality, into campaigns.

I am planning to create a series of epic campaigns because I aspire to make the Warcraft III be satisfied with action and storyline folllowthrough campaigns. I really wanted to do my Tolkienish novel into a massive reality.

To start this off, I have to make the very first concept of the campaign, called "Legion: True Nemesis", which simply concerns the very longest aeons of time between the void gods, old gods, titans, the Burning Legion and my customized superfaction called... " The Shadow Battalion". The Titans are the playable race here.

II. NOVEL PLOT

So it begins...

A long forgotten number of aeons ago, there was an old titan named Xymos, a the titan of time and creation, he was once a leader before Aman'thul preceeded. With his son, Argamorn, who he made as his co-creator of worlds.

When in the day Sargeras fell into madness, Argamorn managed to take advantage of his father's works to claim them as his own, for the love of power and desire to turn the worlds into planets of prismatic rays, dark holes, and dungeons... for the old gods. That his father he knew was weakening, he tried to take as much as he can conquer and take the planets for his property.

Xymos was aware of his son's growing and uncontrollable sickness of power-mongering and he had nothing he can do but to despairingly watch his son mar his works, the worlds into hollows of imprisonment. Though Xymos' powers weakened due to his battle with the void ever since he made worlds, these vile beings attempt to swallow his creations. He shatters every void beings he encounter and powerful enough to dispel the consuming backfire of the void's powers. Xymos did one last thing before he descends into the farthest away from his son, he gave all of his powers into his most beloved creatin, Xyrh, flourishing with life as he once told Aman'thul to connect this world to a world that will stand against the void which they soon agreed.

Argamorn did not know the one of the planets he put touch unto was not a planet but a large homage to a stranger sub-terrestial place of either the void or a more evil force. Still remains unknown but only thing to know is that the desiring titan was defeated by the beings far yet to know, Argamorn was sent to become a prisoner of no escape, locked down in a cell of no spells can ever pierce through,

They say recklessness is a danger trap. Argamorn became a vessel or a totem of power of these malicious beings for eras. When the Burning Legion was shaped by Sargeras, the beings took into shape after shattering Argamorn into dust when all of his powers are drained for empowering a dead portal. These beings have amassed forces as many as the Legion or maybe more. They are called... The Shadow Battalion.

The portal is now powered by the essence of the dead titan, creating massive gateway to these malicious and vile beings, including old gods (those that do not belong to void gods), enslaved void gods used like naarus, and many others.

III. INTERLOPERS
(Coming soon...)

Status
Not open for further replies.