• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

nova spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, im trying to make a nova spell, causing a wave(crushing wave missile)to shoot in all directions, forming a circle, and im doing this using GUI. I'm pretty close to getting it, but there are never any waves on about 30degrees of my circle. heres my trigger

Code:
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Nova
Actions
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 60, do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
        Set Nova = (Nova + 1)
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing 0.00 degrees
        Unit - Add a 1.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Add Nova(Effect)  to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Pandaren Brewmaster - Breath Of Fire ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 100.00 towards ((Real(Nova)) x 6.00) degrees)

and ideas why its not making a full circle?

Level 2
PurplePoot said:
oh, and PS, if ur just doing Nova + 1, you can use For Loop Integer A instead.

yeah thats what i had originally done, but it wasnt working right, so i switched it to a variable hoping that was the problem, it wasnt, and didnt really see the point in changing it back =D

Status
Not open for further replies.