• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Not sure if this leaks or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I used a leak checker and it said it was fine but I'm not sure if this creates a leak. I bolded the part in question. Also, if it does, how would I fix it? Thanks.

Namerefresher
Events
Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Set Player_Count = (Number of players in (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))))
For each (Integer A) from 1 to (1 + Player_Count), do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Show icons
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 8.00% of the total screen width
Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 3.50% of the total screen width
Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to 3.50% of the total screen width
Set List = 2
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching (((((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) or (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Has left the game)) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Set Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Picked player))] = List
Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row List to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNPeon.blp
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row List to (Player_Colors[(Player number of (Picked player))] + ((Name of (Picked player)) + |r))
Set List = (List + 1)
Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)

Status
Not open for further replies.