• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Not sure how to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Alright, after months of absence (working on my project i mean), i created and made some stuff, but now i am just not sure how to make the following:
I made an aura - the opposite of Unholy aura, it decreases hit points of enemy units (tho. i decided to not slow them down as well) and if an unit dies under the effect of that aura, the hero whom the aura belongs, does not get bounty (not sure about exp.). The game does not count it as a kill.
So what trigger to make, to get this working - hero gets the bounty if an unit dies from degeneration.

Events:
Unit - An unit dies
Edit:
Dying units has Buff
I found that, what's next? this time i might be lost :D

Last edited:
Level 21
That's a very old recurring problem.
Basically, dying units don't have buffs/debuffs.

Also degen auras don't award killing blows to the original hero, i think you'd be best adviced to trigger the effect of percentual or flat auric damage.
You could use immolation too, but immolation abilities don't stack with each other.

Level 6
I am keeping my Aura, took me some time to make and write all these 15 levels of it.
Edit:
Figured something out :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.