• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

*not so nice* SITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Thank you for your feedback. This feedback is highly useless to us, and will be given to A Rubbish Bin at our earliest applicible moment

Actually, cut the sarcasimn, I'll just give your IP address to the other WC3 sites on the net and get them to ban you perminently instead for sucking, ok?

Yeash, the World of Warcraft site takes longer than this. What sort of godaweful connection are you using?

Level 4
Re: GOD DAMN THIS STUPID MOTHERFUKIN SITE

STUPIDSTUPIDSITE said:
GOD DAMN THIS STUPID MOTHERFUKIN SITE , STUPID ASS MOFO SITE TAKES FUKIN FOREVER TO LAOD THE FUKIN WEBPAGE !!! GO **** URSELF WHO EVER CREATED THIS MOFO SITE !!

WTF? :x

You must be crazy! :x

Level 13
Yeah so you know, this site runs fine to me. Really.

Also, learn to spell, type in non-capital letters, and if you don't like the site, why are you on it, and why did you bother posting anything. I would think that you would instead leave it in it's own misery to wallow and die instead of something like that.

But, it wont die. Because it's not slow. In the words of Werewulf, get a better connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.