• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NOt Getting pictures right -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
3d-IcyRock.jpg

Your thread is very explanatory. I give you +20 rep for the thorough explanation of what you are talking about.
--donut3.5--

Yup.

I dunno but mitch, get that song off your sig now.

Agreed.

Shrink your godsdamned signature and explain what in the seven hells you're on about

If I could, I would -rep him 4 life because of its wallpaper size. :bored:

What a stupid thread

Yup, stupid indeed.

As far as I can determine, there's no bug with the site itself in regards to image display.

X-Mitch-X: You will have to provide more detail if you need help.

I think that should be rephrased to "Please provide detail". Instead of "more" because he didn't include any.

I think what Mitch means is that the little toolbar is gone, but that isn't a problem because you can still perform those tasks easily. I'm not sure if I'm correct though.

Level 10
umm what "huge" picture and what "song"??

I didn't want to post here, but I just have to say that was a dumb trolling comment. Stop acting like you didn't do anything, its pathetic. Close this threat someone.

RedBlade said:
Dude,you need to say what problem there is ! Just becouse on ur cpu the images are not shown right or whatever the problem is, to us it works ! SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM dont post useless stuff...

Yes, we can't read minds Mitch, please provide detail next time.

Werewulf said:
I hate people who troll by acting "dumb".
Screwy, ain't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.