• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Northrend Brawl V5.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
my first map
pls go easy on me

Vermillion Edict Felborn jatter2
GooS NFWar Ampharos_222
CRAZYRUSSIAN Happytauren Redfuser
RedXIII Suselishe Pyramidhe@d Debode
tranquil general frank Will the Almighty
-skating_cow- inico chilla_killa s4nji Tr!kzz
And For Some Others Thankyou Thank You Thank you
im sorry if i dont remember the other authors (if some were left out) i deleted your files by accident so sorry if i forgot to credit others

Keywords:
DOTA,COOL,NORTHREND,BLIZZARD,ICE
Contents

Northrend Brawl V5.3 (Map)

Reviews
17:31, 22nd Dec 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
I perfer to use my rating system:
Description - 3/10 - please put your name into the place where it says "created by: Unknown" do that by going: Terrain Editor ---> scenerio --> Map Desctript ---> put ur name into "author"
Terrain - 9/10 Good in all areas, but dosen't deserve a 10.
Gameplay - 6/10 pretty basic, i have seen much better Hero Arenas.
Fun -5/10 - ok, but you could do alot better with the items,heros try to make them better!
3+9+6+5= 23/40

you have a GOOD map
Vote for approval
( add [color=green +rep [/color] for people that help you on your maps!

Level 12
Just because it's your first map doesn't mean we can "go easy on you".
There isn't a exclusive pardon for new mappers and just because you're new doesn't mean you can upload crappy maps. Looks through the forums first before you start making your own maps. It really helps.

Level 2
im really sorry guys this was just something you see my friend told me he couldnt play it when i sent it to him through email so i try here it. so there im really sorry this isnt a finish project but
i do appreciate the
negative and not so negative comments and some how you've helped alot
thank you and ill fix these few things

also im sorry i didnt replied about these things cause hive didnt sent the email code to my email so there