• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Noob goblin trying triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi guys, I have a idea to craft a new map. The question is I don't know nothing about triggers and I have some conditions to win and lose. This is the plot. :goblin_good_job:

Players have hero paladin and 6 footman. They must explore a zone and defeat monsters in zone a. then return to start point. However if 3/6 footman dies or hero dies then that player lose. Players can't attack beetween them unless they choose that at the begin in team composition. :goblin_yeah:

I have the Idea but I don't know how to program trigger. please help. I hope this work as logic way tree. :goblin_boom:

- 1. Victory contition sequence:
- 1.1. Main quest: Explore zone a.
- If 1.1 Completed = true then reveal Main quest 1.2 = Defeat specific NPC
- If 1.2 Completed = true then reveal Main quest 1.3 = Return to start point.
- If 1.3 Completed = true then Player N Win.

- Defeat condition:
- If Player N Heroe dies = true then Player N Defeat.
- If Player N controls 3/6 started Footman = true then Player N Defeat.

- Optional Quest:
- If 1/6 footman die then "footman says: - One of our brothers died! We should contract some merecenarys. I heard in zone b we could found someone." AND start Optional Quest 2.1.
- 2.1) Explore a zone b.
- If 2.1 = completed TRUE then Reveal Optional Quest 2.2 = Defeat a NPC who drop a item.
- If 2.2 = completed TRUE then Reveal Optional Quest 2.3 = Carry the item to explored zone b.
- If 2.3 = completed TRUE then Change value of items in a store.

Last trigger I need is creeps loop respawn if they died after 5 minutes. :goblin_jawdrop:

If someone can teach me do this I'll be really grateful. :goblin_cry:

Sxar out! :goblin_boom:

Level 24
For creep respawn you could use a system.
All other stuff is explained in almost every quest tutorial.
There are many tutorials on the web so try and read some of those.

I assume that you are familiar with the object editor and have made some GUI triggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.