• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

No one can join my games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I try to create games that i like, but all my friends tell me they can't join. One of my friends said it was because i use a wireless router. Is there anyway to fix this?

Level 3
Re: When i creat a frozen throne game no1 else can enter, wh

Windows Sirvice pack 2 has a firewall built into it. Check that. unless you use a mac of course.

Level 12
Re: When i creat a frozen throne game no1 else can enter, wh

Most often it is the router, you need to open the ports and\or forward them to your IP. Firewalls have little to do with it, if you can join a game then it is not the firewall, it is the router (most likely).

Level 6
Battle.Net needs only one Port: 6112 TCP

Open that one and you can host games ;)

Except you did change the standard in options, then you have to look after the right one :)

My router has a "button" for Battle.net, so it was very easy to open that port :D

Level 2
Man! Im still messing up with that router thing ... Where do i get the information about my username and password?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
NsoLDieR";p="4606 said:
Man! Im still messing up with that router thing ... Where do i get the information about my username and password?
For your router?
hmm. Ask the owner of the router. In that case that it's your dad and he doesn't know, it should be the default username and password.
Search google for the type of the router and the name of it + default password username. I did that for bloodletter.

Level 2
Well, its allright. Figured out.
I changed the port from 6112 to 80 in the gameplay options.
But it keeps changing back to 6112

Status
Not open for further replies.